Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh my heavens I have a 7 year old!!

My baby boy just turned 7! Ok ok, so hes not so much of a baby anymore! I just cant believe its been 7 years. After i had him for about the first month i would sit on the couch and cry because for some reason all i could think was, i dont want a 7 year old! Im not sure why i feared that age but i did! Well we've reached 7, and hes not so bad!!LOL He does act like hes 15 most of the time but i wouldnt trade him for the world! So onto the parties! We had a little family party on his real birthday then ee wanted a vampire theme party this year, yep first clue hes growing up no more cutsy parties!



His new skateboard

Jammin on the guitar


7 years old!

The ice cream cake i made him. It was delicious!

Playin a little one on one with his brother



The basketball hoop we got him


Blowing out the candles

The cake!



A little donought racing



Deviled egg eyeballs

My little vampire

My little witch


Bat and Tombstone sugar crispies
Some of the decor

Happy Birthday Ashton!!
Now i just realized my other baby will be 3 in just a few short months! I offically dont have any more babies just big kids! Oh well no matter how old they get they'll always be my babies right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment