Monday, June 13, 2011

Khloe's 3rd Birthday!!!

My baby girl will be 3 this week!! Where has the time gone?! With her being my last i get so sad watching her grow up so quickly. But shes the funniest, sassiest, sweetest little girl i know :) We had her birthday party this weekend and i loved watching every second of her having a great time!! All she asked for was that her party was beautiful and i think we accomplished that. Thank you everyone for coming and sharing in her special day!

My little princess




Khloe's Ice cream Parlour



My favorite detail!



All the yummy toppings




Happy birthday!




Enjoying there sundaes


Pinata time






Showing off her new swimsuit






























1 comment:

  1. CUTE. I haven't even posted Elly's party. Slacker, I know. Been a little busy with other life events! I too love the ice cream cones. Good work mom, it's BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete