Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting so big

My baby girl turned 8 months old yesterday! She is growing up so fast. I swear i just had her yesterday! Shes been learning so much lately. In the last couple months shes learned to sit up on her own, her first word was dada, followed by hi, baba, and papa. No mama yet little stinker! Right now shes working on the crawling thing. she gets her little legs under her and her bum up in the air but doenst quite know what to do with her arms yet. It wont be long before shes mastered it! Its amazing how quickly time flys. We just celebrated Noahs 2nd birthday a few months ago, then Ashton's 5th birthday last month and now in a few months we will be celebrating Khloe's 1st birthday. It just reminds me that i need to treasure every single moment i have with my children.


Playing with her flower stacker
Loves her blocks





My pretty little lady!



1 comment:

  1. Yep, she looks like Ashton and I agree, Noah doesn't look like any of you. That stacker is super cute!

    ReplyDelete