Friday, February 20, 2009

Checkup

I took little miss khloe to a checkup today and at 8 months she only weighs 13lbs. The dr is a little concerned so we will be going in again next month for another weight check. Im hoping she magically gains a little so the dr quits giving me the third degree! She eats all day long, what else can i do?!

On another note, she is so close to crawling. She made some progress today and learned that if she just keeps putting her knees under her then scooching forward then repeats the process she can get somewhere. Now all she needs to do is add the arms and she'll have it mastered!

Also Ashton said the cutest thing today: Mom you did such a good job picking Khloe out. You picked the beautifulist baby there was! Im so glad shes my sissy.

Can you get any cuter than that! I just love the things they say!

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait til Emrie starts saying crazy stuff. Your kids have to be the cutest kids ever. Khloe is a model baby no matter what the dr says. It is so funny how kids are all so different. Khloe already saying words?! Emrie just started that but I think she started crawling at 51/2 months. It is going to be adorable when she walks. A tiny little thing walkin around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the things they say! Have you checked my blog to see Emmaisms? Maybe you should comment once in a while, lol :) Uhm hi, her mommy is little so she is probably just gonna be little. Elly was 19-12 last week. I wonder if she will ever crawl...she thinks about it and that's about as far as it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think Klohe is heavy enough to get it to jump yet. Believe me, Elly hated it for two months, and now that she is using her legs more, she's good in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow she is so tiny.. She seems to be progressing just fine though. Gracie now weighs 13 pounds I bet.. I won't know for sure until her four month appointment but I am pretty sure she is bigger then Khloe..

    ReplyDelete