Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh what a weekend!

Ashton has been working on learning how to ride his bike without training wheels. He had a few crashes but hes doing great! We took him to nanas house cuz her driveway is a huge circle. I figured it would be safer than the road at our house!



Trying out the bigger bike!


On our way to take the kids swimming they insisted we stop and see the alligators.




This was a baby alligator but we were not quite sure if he was alive




Pretty Girl


I was trying to get Khloe on video doing her army crawl but she wanted to roll over instead.



So Ashton and Noah were at Nana Kathy's house and daddy stopped by for lunch. He decided Noah needed a new haircut. Well when nana brought the boys home and i saw my little guy i just started crying, i hate this haircut with a passion!!! Im embarrased to even take him out in pulic thank goodness they makes hats!






Noah will not let me just shave the rest off he thinks hes handsome. So im praying the rest of his hair grows back fast!!! At least i dont have to worry about Daddy ever giving Khloe a mohawk!!







5 comments:

  1. uhm, was Ryan on crack? What the heck? I'm with you on this one! I love shaggy-haired little boys. Maybe you should get him some rogaine. He's still a cute kid. Go Khloe with the rolling/crawling, maybe she can give elly some tips. Go Ashton with the riding, maybe he can give Emma some tips, she's a chicken...I guess that's the difference between boys and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe he did that! I love Mohawks when they are grown out on the sides and the middle doesn't stick up so high. It will grow! I also can't believe their are alligators in Idaho! Since when?! I just can't get over khloe and her adorable-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed the pics on your side bar, super cute! did I make that bow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he still looks cute.. I am with you though I don't love those haircuts. Our neighbors did that to all three of there boys last summer.. Not my fav...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We always go see the gators too, so funny I guess things haven't changed that much moving here, gators and swimming!

    I would have seriously killed my husband if he did that... That's when you say oh well it's hair right!

    ReplyDelete